Dandelion, also known as Taraxacum, is one of the most nutritious plants you can find in nature. The leaves and root are cold, bitter, and sweet with a slightly salty characteristic. This unique extract is a blend of the dandelion leaf and the dandelion root.
All parts of the dandelion are used therapeutically.
- Dandelion root is used to treat abscess, acne, age spots, alcoholism, allergies, arthritis, boils, chickenpox, cirrhosis, constipation, depression, dizziness, dyspepsia, eczema, headache, heartburn, gallstones, gout, hemorrhoids, hay fever, hepatitis, herpes, hypoglycemia, jaundice, measles, morning sickness, mumps, osteoarthritis, ovarian cysts, premenstrual syndrome, psoriasis, tuberculosis, tumors, varicose veins, and venereal warts.
- Dandelion leaves are used to improve amenorrhea, anemia, appetite loss, bedwetting, debility, dropsy, edema, insomnia, muscular rheumatism, nervousness, scrofula, scurvy, stomachache, and urinary tract infections.
- The leaves and the root are used to treat anorexia, appetite loss, arthritis, breast cancer, breast tenderness, cysts, bronchitis, tonsillitis, cancer prevention, candida, cellulite, high cholesterol, colitis, congestive heart failure, computer stress, diabetes, dyspepsia, endometriosis, fatigue, flatulence, gallstones, hangover, hypertension, hypochondria, kidney stones, mastitis mononucleosis, obesity, poison oak and ivy, prostatitis, rashes, rheumatism, sinusitis, spleen enlargement, ulcers, and uterine fibroids.
- Dandelion is a blood purifier which aids in the process of filtering and straining wastes from the bloodstream. It is useful in treating obstructions in the gallbladder, liver, pancreas, and spleen.
- Dandelion is used to help clear the body of old emotions such as anger and fear that can be stored in the body’s liver and kidneys. It is an excellent herb for weight loss as the leaves are diuretic and the root improves fat metabolism.
- Consuming dandelion in the spring helps to counter the ill effects of a winter of eating only cooked, heavy foods. An excellent aid whenever embarking on a cleanse or fast.
- As the dandelion leaf is a galactagogue, it increases the nursing mother’s milk supply and bolsters its nutritional quality.
- Because dandelion leaves and roots help to cleanse the liver, kidneys are therefore the blood; they are excellent for teenagers concerned about acne.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 - 2 ml two to three (2-3) times a day (unless otherwise directed) in a small amount of water, or drop under tongue. Shake well. Safe for long-term use.
Ingredients: Dandelion leaf and root, pure alcohol, purified water.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.